Wednesday, April 16, 2008

W-O-R-L-D H-U-N-G-E-R. No thanks. I just ate.

The world hunger crisis is all over the news this week. In just three years, the price of staple foods like wheat, corn and rice has almost doubled. If we don't do something soon, hundreds of thousands of people face starvation and a hundred million more could fall into extreme poverty.

If you're at all like me, it's hard to get your head around this thought. I just had lunch. It doesn't FEEL like a CRISIS.

But it is.

I just took action with the ONE Campaign and you can too.

CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.