Monday, September 25, 2006

Wow! $310 just blew into Malawi from out of the sky! We just entered the kabbalistic new moon of Libra (air sign), so I guess I should've expected this, but all the same it lifts my spirit and gives me great joy.

I guess you can say I planted the seed for this latest contribution a year or so ago when I took a chance on a freelance planner who did not have a lot of freelance planning experience. He reminded me somehow of myself -- very focused on realizing big dreams. I saw it in his eyes, and that's all I really needed to know he was capable of doing great work. He came on board for a few months, worked his butt off and made a great contribution to our team. I wish we had a role for him longterm, but we didn't.

That's all I did for Ed Kishinevsky. He reached out to say hello recently. I shared with him this effort. He donated AND chatted it up to some of his friends. Who are now my friends. For getting behind this great cause, I thank:


Steve & Patti Whitter, Laura Bunting, Matt Grosse, Kristen Le and Paul Levine
(and of course the EK connection).

Our total donated to date is now $8,010.


Come on Libra wind! Blow the house down!!

No comments: