Thursday, March 01, 2007

This is a local Malawian band. We're having a party at the Kumbali Lodge where we were staying. We put on the event to thank the teachers in the Spirituality for Kids program. I say we for lack of a better pronoun. My good fortune is that I was there. And I was welcomed.

I have lots of great clips from this night, but I think I'm going to have to burn them to DVD to share. The room was dark and when you extract this for YouTube, the quality gets too compromised to see anything. But maybe just click and listen to the music. It's good!



Kevin Brown joined the band and even did a great great Bono-style solo for us at the end of the night. Sadly, I ran out of tape for that. Here's him on something that looks like a comb...I don't know what it is, but it gets your toe tapping. This clip is about 40 seconds if you want to have a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.