Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lidl baby want kaba-bah? How cute is he, all protected from the evil eye?!

I sat right behind Madonna this weekend at shabbot service. You know what was most eye-opening for me? That there was all this paparazzi outside, but inside, not so many of us. Like a small wedding. That's kind of sad in a way -- to be so huge the world -- well, the 1% reality of the world, and have the other 99% of what matters to you not matter all that much to the rest of your circle.

I liked having Madonna there. We all respected her space, which is a little hard because the whole time you're thinking, "woah, i'm sitting right next to Madonna." But that's not why we're all there, so....you just have to work extra hard to focus.

I met Michael Berg and chatted with him briefly about Raising Malawi. He's the co-founder of the charity with Madonna. I just LOVE this man and his energy. I'm so honored to be in his/their company. My plan is to keep kicking my own ass to stretch myself so that I earn the merit to hang with them more.

No comments: