Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fundraising Malawi Team


I keep meaning to get a picture of the new Fundraising Malawi team. It's so nice to have a team! From left to right we are: Julia Silka. Meital Levi. Heather Lounsbury. Leah Reynolds. We're all pretty cool on our own, but we're really fabulous together. So fabulous, we seem to actually glow. Will get a better picture next week.

Also, update on the silent auction donations. My friend Minnie from work offered to donate 4 tickets with parking to a Dodgers game this summer.

Heather has a meeting tomorrow with a cool connection. I can't say just yet. I hope something comes of it.

Meital is working on a proposal to secure a hot venue in hollywood. I can't say just yet....but again, hope something cool comes of it.

Leah showed us some of this painter's work. He is going to donate a very nice piece for auction. I'll make a separate post for that once I have a chance to research him a bit more.

My friend Steve was supposed to call me tonight with some ideas, but evidently blew me off. Need to remind myself to give him grief tomorrow. ;)

That's it for today. I'm wiped. G'night.

No comments: