Saturday, October 28, 2006

Vote November 7, 2006 Click here to see the new TV spot from the ONE Campaign. Notice everyone's white bracelets? The point is to educate yourself on what candidates are doing to help end global poverty. Matt Damon who narrates the spot said, "I don't think we can expect our leaders to lead us on this. I think we have to lead them, we have to prove to our leaders that these issues matter to us."

If you're interested, Go to ONE's Voter Center and they'll give you some quick tips on how you can find out where the candidates in your area stand on the issues.

I have to think that Hillary is going to get my vote with all that Bill is doing and her whole "it takes a village" mentality, but I'll do my homework and report back so you know how it goes. Please comment on this blog to share what you're doing to inform your vote on November 7th! This is my first year as an activist, so I don't want to miss anything.

No comments: